Friday, June 11, 2004

Ah, wilderness park :)

Man how I miss riding my bike in wilderness. Just cruzin with some buddies after a few cold buds in the garage. Thad, and Chad and I went out and had a good time tonight. We road over and did the log ride right off, and then backtracked through the exercise loop. Then over to Pioneers entrance, out to the 14th street rail road mid point bridge, and back on the hiker side. Dear god the mosquitoes are bad. damn, we totally doused ourselves in deep woods off, and still if you stopped you were instantly attacked. On the hiker side right before the Old Cheney entrance, pre bridge, it gets so bad, I'll bet the skeeders are cannibalistic it's so thick. We had to stop so Chad could vomit some type of bug up. Poor guy, but I've been there. You can just imagine the little varmit, spread eagle in your thought yelling up at you, " I ain't goin down asshole, puke me back out BIATCH."

I wish we would have packed lights though so we could have ridden the whole trail back. We dropped out onto the rock Island on 14th and Old Cheney and took that back home.

I think it's time to put the light on the Palimino and head down to Yia Yia's for a slice maybe, and a Guinness, sit outside and do some Friday night bar crawl people watching.

So you reading this.
Why don't you send me some biking stories people.
send them to the e-mail on the blog sight, and a photo or two, I'll post it as soon as I check it. Or send it to my other E-mail.
You don't want to just read about my bike rides, they can get purdy lame.
talk with ya tomorrow folks.
peace
cvo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good ride. I just sat on my ass and ate food and watched low carb commercials on television. I am going to shoot my television. You just wait. If i had a gun or steel toed boots it would probably have been destroyed by now.
It is so ridiculous. Read some of the Drunk Cyclist web site. They have some good rants on that one.

I got to find a place here that has good slices of pie like Yia Yia's.

Hugs and Kisses,
Butch

June 11, 2004 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't wait to hear about the Jedi trail.
don't hold out on us butchy.
You need to start doing some night riding and shit to avoid the heat. I lived there for 3 months and it was murder in the summer dude. You can always ride your bike down to sun city and drag race old peple in golf carts.

June 12, 2004 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't wait to hear about the Jedi trail.
don't hold out on us butchy.
You need to start doing some night riding and shit to avoid the heat. I lived there for 3 months and it was murder in the summer dude. You can always ride your bike down to sun city and drag race old peple in golf carts.
see ya cvo

June 12, 2004 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A full story will be posted tonight when i get back. I am stoked for the 7 mile climb. I think i am losing my freaking mind out here. i used to hate climbing long climbs now i kinda enjoy it.

Butch

June 12, 2004 at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home