Wednesday, June 23, 2004


I went out to wilderness this morning for a couple of reasons. first off, to ride the log ride, 2nd to see if it is dry, It's not, 3rd to take pictures of potential dates if I ever become gay. I've got nothing against it. Just stop hanging out in the wilderness parking lots. I think it would be funny if I posted a picture of me in front of some guys truck givin him a big thumbs up and a wink and a smile. then I'd get my ass kicked, and probably pounded.:( Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

how wet is the park?
-mw

June 23, 2004 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damp, i just did the log ride section and then out. I'll bet it's a damn soup kitchen in there though.

June 23, 2004 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

i wish we would get it back soon.
-mw

June 23, 2004 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be down for doing some work out there, my wife is out of town this weekend, I may donate a day to walking through there with my weed eater.

June 23, 2004 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home