Sunday, June 20, 2004

Ok, Wills, lets see if I can figure this out

http://www.zombo.com/

now when I post stuff I don't know if it's active (the link)
so I'm gonna try those little dealies at the end of the post.
and see if I can post this link active,

Yeah, I'm just fuckin around so what, I've had a few beers, it's fathers day.
(http://www.zombo.com/)

man I hope you guys can experience zombo like I have
yep, I'm stupid and can't figure out how to make an active link on this page. so you have to cut and paste.. sorry
cvo

3 Comments:

Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

heres the deal cvo.
you got to do the link like this:
"PUT LINK
TEXT HERE
"

so like
www.msn.com

June 20, 2004 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

yeah that didn't work right. but i sent the same thing to your email so you can see it better.

mw

June 20, 2004 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

on zombo...uh...yeah.
mw

June 20, 2004 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home