Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Ouch....

Man, did I get to gabbin last night. ( couple of beers and a few shots will do that to me ) I got up this morning and checked the sight to make sure I didn't make too much of an ass out of myself. Over the years I've learned a little self control it seems. I've been known to totally go off the deep end in some drunk e-mails. (Aye Matts and Jesse) Thank god for the edit function here.

I still am having a hard time figuring out the whole link thing.. Mw sent Chad and I the code, and we've done it that way. Kyle sent me knowledge cuz when you post you can just click on the little Icon at the top of the page and it'll do the whole code thing for ya and you just have to cut and paste. Now that I'm sober I'm gonna try it.

ok...
now lets see if this worked, Kyle is your blog linked? Nope, what the fuck dude. I've got to do some more research on this. Sorry about beating a dead horse folks.

hmm. Why did I title this ouch.. cuz last night I drove a huge splinter ( not teenage mutant ninja turtles style) into my heal and I think it's still in there real deep. My wife won't dig it out, and I'm not flexible enough to get my face down there. I can feel it every step. OUCH.

(and yep, I used the spell check this time)
cvo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home