Friday, June 11, 2004

Tempted ?

Oh, I so love working at a bar.
the cash is nice, the guys I work with are the coolest. And you always get stories. OH THE STORIES. It's almost too bad the wife and I arn't gonna have kids, cuz the stories I could pass down, oh the stories.

Well anyway sometimes I don't use my head for anything other than a hat rack (thanks for that saying dad) and I'm so glad this blog lets me go back and edit stuff, or I'd have people beating the shit out of me sooner or latter.
My good friend Chad, (acting as my attorney, this morning I gave him power of attorney for shits and giggles) advised me to be as vague as possible, but go ahead and talk my shit.
Don't you just hate married guys that fuck around on there wives. I'm happily married and love it. Don't get married if your gonna let some ho suck your dick at the bar. (and that's all I'm gonna say)
I didn't say who, or where, or when. But the bar is a rumor mill and sooner or latter it's gonna come out. You can't take a shit in a bar without someone knowing what you had for dinner.
If you really want the dirt here, all you gotta do is sit at the bar and have a few, someone will start talking.
So to the guy who got his dick sucked, if your reading this and you get mad, FUCK YOU, you deserve it, dumbass. Have some respect for your wife asshole.
from cvo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CVO,
My computer is spying on me. Can you help. I went to my media player and it knows the songs i like to listen to most during the week. Dude i am fucking freaking out!!!!
Are these computers suposed to be this smart. I mean the thing knows what i do. I don't even remeber what i do. I am freaking out!!!

Butch

Send Help via all my buddies get on a plane and we will go ride at south mtn. I have a place that you can all stay. It is my appartment, but don't let my computer know. Oh shit, now it knows!

June 11, 2004 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that enurox energy recovery drink taste real good. It makes you strong too. I think that it makes me like 200 times stronger. You know like the hulk when he turns green. That is me on Endurox. I tear off my shirt and shit and then rage! Oh man, it is good with beer too. Old Style Enderox is the best.

"Rage like the Hulk!!!! ARGHhhhh!!!!! Ripp Rip ARGHHGHGH!!"

Sorry that was me raging like the hulk. Gotta go and buy some tubes.

Enduro-Hulk-Tool

June 11, 2004 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my attorney's butt stinks today.

June 11, 2004 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

CVO, I would advice against you speaking publicly about my ass.

June 11, 2004 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Kyle- said...

Right on CVO!

June 11, 2004 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home