Monday, June 14, 2004


Went for a little ride after work today, man I miss riding sometimes, so had to go. Checked the log ride in wilderness, dry and doable. Ran into Magic on the way back to the bison trail. Mike was on his way out of town puttin some gravel miles in. I ended up on the east side (lime stone, ) bison trail. I don't know if it's called the bison trail, or not but It starts there off the Jamica north trail by the sod field and ends at the Salt Dogs stadium. ?? anyone anyone?  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger scott showen said...

must have just missed you tonight, i went down and saw nate too. nice night for a ride

June 14, 2004 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

I got this in an E-mail from a good road bike friend of mine.

"I took my bike in to Nate today and he did a really nice job cleaning my drive train. I hope I can throw him some more business because I trust him more than I do the other yahoos in town" from a cyclist in Lincoln.

Now I'm posting this cuz It does two things,
It gives ol Nate some props. (boys been workin his ass off) and it proves there are some Yahoo mechanics out there in town, and that there are some of us that arn't... are you a yahoo?
I know a buch of guys I've worked with that I've had the privledge to know arn't Yahoo's, and there are some I've cleaned up after, cuz a customer has brought back a bike to me from another shop. Your reputation gets around fast in this town. Keep up the good work Nate and the rest of you Mechanics who don't YAHOOOOO, OH.
CVO

June 14, 2004 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home