Thursday, July 01, 2004


Ah, Justice....Last year when I worked at the bike shop, this little shit came in. I remeber him cuz he's the self titled bmx freeride jump king (no pad/helmet catagory ask Tony Toth, we got a big kick out of this kid talkin shit he didn't know anything about) Anyhow, this skidmark on the underpants of society came into Cycle Works one day this past winter and stole Stan's gloves off the counter. I know this cuz he and Stan were the only ones in the shop all morning. We hooked Stan up with a new pair of glove cuz Stan is the Man, and it sucks getting your shit stollen while your visiting the bike shop. So anyone who see's this, kick this little shit out of your store right away cuz he'll steal you blind when your not looking. I was so nice getting his picture, then I told him what is was for and he totaly took off to get away from me:) can you say, self incrimidating, good, cuz I can't spell it  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a green Next, with lots of spokes in the wheels, and as you can see, he don't land so good with a bent stem and handlebar. skidmark
cvo

July 1, 2004 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember this little shit. He also claimed the "World Record of Nebraska for broken bones."
-just backin' up the Cee-Vo,
tony t.

July 1, 2004 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Kyle- said...

Hola CVO. I know about half as much about 20" biking as you do about riding a 26" (that's a lot). No self-respecting "bmx freeride jump king" would go so far as to jump off a curb with his bars like that or ride with radially-laced spokes (unless they ride flatland exclusively). What a fucking douche this kid is. You could have stollen his bike as retribution, but I don't think Murrays bring a lot at the pawn shop.

July 2, 2004 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home