Tuesday, July 06, 2004

i HATE robbie mcewen rantings after stage 3

dude, i hate that guy.
you just know he would suck to race against.
reminds me of why Tony Wilhelm hates to race sometimes. because some guys suck.
and Robbie Mc ewen is one of those guys.
yeah, i may spell his name wrong so what. Fuck him.

did you see it. Did you see Zabel sprinting for the end. His style is so unmistakable. pink and white bobbing up and down so fast. He's the man.

What a day in the tour. Oh pour Iban Mayo. sorry dude, get a better team that can catch up on the flats. sucker :)
oh well. 5 min isn't that hard to come back from in the tour..

NOT!

can you tell i've been drinking lots of beer during this stage tonight. (if you only knew how many times i had to hit the backspace key.. )

DAMN, I HATE MY ROAD BIKE
BUT I LOVE THE TOUR.

and bob role.
man, I wana party with that guy before I die. or he does.
I must make the pilgramige to interbike one more time just to party wtith that guy.
or to France. you know he's taking "chaser" every morning.


R U READY
FOR THE TEAM TIME TRIAL.

if you don't have oln you'd better call me
to make plans to come over.
I'll be hosting anyone who wants to watch the team time trial tomorow at my house.
Wednesday 6:30 pm.
check for updates. but i think that's the prime time oln time to watch the pre game and the tour.

cvo

2 Comments:

Blogger scott showen said...

at lunch time i head over to my mom and dads to watch it, i dont get oln, they replay it all day long but i cant drink beer at lunch so i might have to come over... went to b-oak tonight, not to messy.. alittle tacky.. cant wait for the race on sunday

July 6, 2004 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Scott says,

Damn the people who don't care about the sport giving away the results to me. I do have OLN and I was going to watch it tonight with some friendly beers. I'll still watch, but damn the people.

July 7, 2004 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home