Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I must be an asshole

I must be an asshole
or a scum bag
or smell
or nobody likes me
cuz nobody other than Scott showed up for the team time trial.


Had an 18 pack of beer for anyone who forgot to bring some.
big tv. I even had a little jerkey.

but no. Scotty was the only one to show up.
aw well
Other than cornbread having the only good excuse "dude, i've got a major final this weekend, cuz I want to be a doctor" was the only excuse worth having

ah well
I hope the rest of ya have to read about the tour in Velo news next month.
suckers.


yours truly
cuz i'm an asshole
cvo
:(


5 Comments:

Blogger scott showen said...

it sounds like you are an asshole for "cutting up my water bottle" dont worry we have a few more stages to watch..

July 7, 2004 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

yeah, I fucked up there dude, didn't I
damn, I'm gonna be in the dog house for while after that one. but it was a shitty water bottle. and it was fucked up.

thanks for comming over dude.
cvo

July 7, 2004 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

yes the jerkey was good (super saver), i am going to need some help with posting some stuff..


lets get something planed for the mountain stages, time for lance to kick some ass

scott

July 7, 2004 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

You're not an asshole, but you do smell from time to time. After this fryday I'll be over your house all the time. In fact, I may just crash in your spare bedroom. That way I can wake up around Tour time and watch OLN in my boxers all day while drinking beer and stratching myself. Occasionally I'll get up off the couch to rip ass. Do you think Shortstop would mind?

July 8, 2004 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger mg said...

hey dude... i'd have loved to come over, but with the rain and all, i had some way-overdue bike maintenance that i attended to instead.

you know i love ya'!
mg

July 8, 2004 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home