Tuesday, July 13, 2004

PC told me to get off my ass and go for a ride :)

I don't know if Paul Chapman has ever visited this sight, I don't have his e-mail to tell him about it. (hint hint)
But last night in my dream he told me to get off my fat ass and go for a ride.
of course it was winter, and there was 3-5 inches of snow on the ground, and we were leaving the bike shop alley behind the tigh house. PC looks right into my eyeballs and says, "hey, get off your ass and go ride your bike".

It was like he was talking to me in my dream about going for a ride tonight.

so, i'd better do it.

I ran into PC & KB last week when I was going for a ride with Drew. He and KB offered to let me come along with them while I was waiting for the Fraz...
needless to say I was too scared and out of shape to look them in the eye and say no way. I needed more food to go with them. I'd have felt way worse trying to keep up with those two hammer monkeys.

I had a hard enough time keeping up with Drew. Man, he just accelerates so fast on that 29er. It was like we were sprinting every time we came to a stop sign. ( I thought I was riding with PC and KB for a while)

Anyone want to go cruz around after work tonight?
I don't know how much rain we got, but i'm gonna work my way out to wilderness to see, at least to ride the log ride once or twice.
and if it's dry enough maybe pull a half lap out there. who know's
I get off at 5pm today.
ride, 6-6:30ish?

check ya latter
cvo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home