Friday, July 30, 2004

Thanks guys

hey, thanks for showing up last night guys
sorry I couldn't hang and shoot the shit.
but I getz pizzade to sling drinks,
and as you saw last night,
nobody (cept kyle) slings drinks as fast as I do.

lets see, Tony, Sam,
the hotty you guys came down to the bar with waz
looking for you at about 12:30

what's wrong with you guyz? hotty like that wantin to dance
and you guys take off?
what's up with that

well I'm at the bar all weekend stop on down for another round

and Donkey,
dude, you hook that up, and you'll be drinking pbr all night.
cvo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That other Scott says:

Think I might pop in for 80's night. What time does that zany time warp begin?

July 30, 2004 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reynolds usualy jumps into the dalorian
and hits 80
at about 9:30

back to the 80's baby, it's the best night of the week

July 30, 2004 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home