Monday, July 19, 2004

Watch the TT up the Alp. Wednesday night 6:30 at cvo's

Ok. the last time I put out an invite to watch the Tour, only Scotty showed up. Lets see if anyone comes this time.

The time trial is Wednesday, 6:30 pm

My wife is out of town.

I've got a bunch of beer, but bring your own just in case.

depending on how many people are coming we may even grill out

It's ok, If nobody showes up, I'll watch the re-play of the British Open :)

come on by and make fun of me for playing golf

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That other Scott says;

I'll show up if you re-flax my bike. The creeking, it's back.

Cycle Workers and Monkey Wrenchers both think it's grime in the pivots but I'm think that odd frame is the culprit.

But, I don't know where you call home these days. I assume you're not on 18th anymore.

July 19, 2004 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

sorry, I don't even work on my bike anymore
send me an e-mail. I'll send out the address, but not on the blog.
cvo

July 19, 2004 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... i could post your address on the blog cvo. teach you to fuck with single speeders. do i hear an appology?

thad

July 19, 2004 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

no, no apologies
I stand by my previous statements,
I'll just litter the neighborhood with tacks.
and I'll hit golf balls at bikers riding by shaking their fists
"damn you cvo, damn you, OUCH, THAT HURT FUCKER"
I can just hear it.

I can't be blackmailed,
well I can, but not by the single speed thing:)
cvo

July 19, 2004 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home