Monday, August 30, 2004

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS

well, not much happened with ol cvo this weekend,
road the bike a little,
golfed a lot,

I was gonna go for a ride with some folks tonight,
but i'm gonna pull the bail card.
I really doubt anyone is gonna want to go ride with my slow ass
at 8pm 9ish,
for a short ride at about 8-10 mph.

I'm tired and sore, and I don't feel like holdin anyone up, and I don't feel like riding my bike any faster than that.

I know some of you are gonna write in saying oh, that's ok you should still go with us. but no.
you don't understand.
I'm not going to shift my bike out of the granny gear the whole ride tonight. even if your sitting there waitin. it just aint gonna happen. so maybe i'll see you guys on your way back in.
and maybe, i won't even make it out, i'll just take a nap.
cvo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That other Scott says:

I thought you worked the bar on Monday nights for a while. Your life is such a mystery, except for the part about biking and golf.

August 31, 2004 at 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I thought I was gonna work at the bar as well for a while, but I guess that's not gonna start for a few weeks.
I didn't even get on the bike last night, (nor did I golf)

I was shot, I got the yard mowed, let the cats out into the back yard, and watched 50 first dates. I was putting that movie off until I could rent in on digital cable. It was purdy good, gonna have to hook that up with the wife some night.
maybe i'll get on the bike a little tonight, after a little twighlight golf with dad tonight.
catch you guys latter.
cvo

August 31, 2004 at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home