Tuesday, August 03, 2004

This bitch was actually in the bar last night

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house
with those expensive,
double-paned, energy efficient kind.

This week I got a call from the contractor
complaining that his work had
been completed a whole year ago and I had yet to
pay for them.

Boy oh boy, did we go around! Just because I'm
blonde doesn't mean that I
am automatically stupid.

So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast
talking sales guy had told
me last year... that in one year the windows
would pay for themselves.
There was silence on the other end of the line,
so I just hung up and I
haven't heard back.

Guess I won that stupid argument.



1 Comments:

Blogger some cyclist in nebraska said...

It got a little busy last night, and at 12:30 two blonds walk into the bar. They come up and they're all handing me their I.D.'s without me even asking for them (flag 1). and they are super giddy (flag 2. "It's my birthday" says the big titted hot chick (flag 3). "Man, we've been to so many bars tonight, I wana do more shots) (as she weeves back and forth) (flag #4)
So I give my, man, your hot, but dumb smile to them. "I'm sorry, but you two have had a little too much fun tonight".

"WHAT," this bitch yells at me, I'm totaly walking around It's my birthday, I'm not drunk. she exsplains.

so I tell the soberer one of the two, "look, I'll tell ya how to get away with getting into the next bar, don't let her talk, and don't let her go up to the bar, and you'll probably get served"

well, that did'nt do, she had to say, I'm taking all my friends and leaving.

Well, it was super busy and I wanted people to start leaving so it worked out perfect. on the way out they were all pissed and said, I'm never coming back here again. (sweet i hope you keep that promise)

and they were all like, wait till I tell the next place that these loosers cut me off and told me I was drunk.

Yeah, go to the next bar and tell them you got cut off by the guy down the street. They'll probably give you a free shot.

Man, I love dumb chicks. they make the night go buy faster, and give ya something to chuckle about.
plus they make me feal smarter.

cvo

August 3, 2004 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home