Thursday, August 19, 2004

Yeah, i love the delete key

So I freaked out yesterday. I do that
I get so wound up into something I dive right in without thinking. And then after I do stupid shit, that I might get in trouble for. I do the same thing. I freak out and go 180 and want to eliminate it.

case in point, now i'm all into golf. and I'm diggin it.
Shit, I don't miss sweatin my ass off and getting chased by mosquito's at all. I'm sure I will in the future.

Just like wanting to build shit in my garage, go through a hella phase, and now, I don't even know where my table saw is, (Well, I do, but I'm not in any hurry to get it back, really W, build something else while you still got it, it's cool)

I'm hoppin that after winter I'll actually want to ride a bike again. or I'll be kickin myself for selling off my bikes for an x-box and a bunch of games, or a motorcycle.

VAROOOOOOOOM.
cars may suck,
but motorcycles rock!
and Dwane is always talking about how cool and x-box is,

GET DWANES' VOICE IN YOUR HEAD
"hey chris, you ever played Halo?, Hey chris, you ever been on the greyhound? man I love that guy."

let the shit talkin begin:)
cvo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That other Scott says;

haha, I was just telling the Donkey, "Notice how the number of replies to cvo have dropped off. No one wants him to even get a hint of that his toes are being stepped on. No one wants to make cvo go CVO!!!"

August 19, 2004 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger scott showen said...

i myself use ps2, now i am playing alot of tiger woods 2004. cvo, want to go twilight friday night ?

August 19, 2004 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i myself play games on my computer though i am somewhat bumned as they are not releasing tony hawk's underground for pc. bummer. er...wait, bikes, bikes- focus on the bikes. wouldn't want anyone to think i was capable thinking or talking about anything else. bikes, bikes...

speaking of skateboards and the underground, when is cvo's underground sk8 park gonna happen?

thad

August 19, 2004 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone say "underground skatepark" Here's a real pile of shit.

http://www.nebraskaskateparks.com/york.html

August 19, 2004 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did sk8 the other day, to the grocery store, got a 32 of bud and some sacks to bag grass. you should have seen the look on my neighbors face's,

yeah, nobody wants to comment any more.

are you all afraid of the rath?

"YOUR JUST GONNA GET MORE RATH"

I'm gonna have to come up with more crazy things just to get peeps to start talking. the video game thing, well, that's just asking for trouble with me.
Although I would like to play some video golf this winter, Someone was also telling me about a mountain bike downhill game,,, yummm.

Nobody picked up on the motorcycle thing either,
my wife did though, she was like you really want another moter cycle? I think we were bartering for space in the garage, I'd stop collecting wood shop tools for a bike. yeah, thoese were the days. going to Iowa and riding in the bluffs with no helmet,

you can just see my casket now can't ya.

so did anyone pick up the new bike and read about the building pirate trails can end you up in Jail. I've been talkin with some of the crew and they are all trying to calm me down.
People gotta be putting there head in the hands and shaking it back and forth.
fuckin cvo, just calm down you whinny little bitch, go play some golf.....

August 19, 2004 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah i wana go to twighlight friday night,
how'd you shoot last night Scotty?
the wife, Denise and Collin and I went to the oven.

Man that place rocks, great food, good beer.

THE WORST FUCKIN WAIT STAFF IN THE WORLD THOUGH, Mark elseeenyour is the only waiter that they've ever had there that is worth his weight in gold.

I don't even know if Mark works there anymore.

But that place rocks the food,

BUT AGAIN WITH THE RATH.
THE WAIT STAFF IS SLOW, AND CAN'T GET SHIT RIGHT.
sorry but it had to be said.

wana debate me about this,
your just gonna get more Rath.

go there if you think I'm full of it.
I'm not.
poor bastards.
cvo

August 19, 2004 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home