Sunday, September 05, 2004


hmmm, Crazy things can just happen to you somtimes. My Folks hooked me up with a brand new chain saw today. (I'm turning 32 soon) I've had my dad's chain saw all summer. and he wanted it back. So he traded me tonight. You guys know what this means right. ole cvo might have to get ahold of someone's bob trailer a little this fall and do some work. And most of us who read this sight know's what that means. Yup, I might put the golf clubs away for a week or so and, well, the next time your cruzin through wilderness, you might just run across something that wasn't there before. and then again, I might take a nap and play some x-box. That is a whole new quandery for this winter, I think I'm gonna brake down and buy myself and x-box instead of a bob trailer. Either that or a new over sized driver. (Ha, MOTHERFUCKER, i knew i could squeez in some golf talk into this post, comon, talk your smack. he he he) cvo Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smack smack smack, haha, nice new site

September 6, 2004 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home