Sunday, September 05, 2004


Well, I got it. Nice piece of machinery right here. It folds up so nice and compact. I'm making some shelves in the garage right now. I've got my first big prodject planned for her. I'm doing a large inlay floor piece at Bricktop. We're gonna cut out a section of floor and spell out Bricktop in Inlay wood and then set her down in Febuary when we move the bar. It's my biggest hardest prodject I've ever gotten myself into. I may need some help from some of my carpenter friends, or at least some advise over some beers some night. oh, and to my carpenter friends, borrow this whenever you want. W, I got a new blade for the table saw.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger scott showen said...

let me know if you need some help on your project, sounds like it will look cool when its done..

September 5, 2004 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home